These Online payment Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to the use of the online payment transaction services ("Services") for the payment of certain types of transactions made available by Kiwi Office Ltd on their website www.kiwioffice.co.nz. These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between you and Kiwi Office. Please read them carefully.
Please note that the Terms and Conditions may be altered or added to by Kiwi Office at any time that it determines necessary, with or without notice. Please, therefore, ensure that you read the Terms and Conditions carefully on each occasion that you use the Services.
It is strongly recommended that you take and retain a copy of any payment transactions and/or application submitted for record keeping purposes.
1. You may use the Services for the purposes of making payments for goods order from Kiwi Office, provided that you do not:
2. You warrant that:
3. Payment may be made using only Visa or MasterCard credit or debit cards.
4. Kiwi Office may contact you to confirm your credit or debit card details.
5. All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
6. Upon completing a transaction using the Kiwi Office website, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct. Kiwi Office shall have no liability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of the use of the Services or for loss of data or information caused by factors beyond Kiwi Office’s control.
7. Once a payment has been made it cannot be cancelled.
8. Kiwi Office accepts no responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments, which shall be a matter between you and your credit or debit card issuer.
9. You acknowledge that the credit or debit card information supplied by you in relation to the purchase of goods from Kiwi Office is processed through a secure third party website. The only information supplied to Kiwi Office via the third party website is:
10. By using the Services you agree:
11. You hereby authorise Kiwi Office to collect information about you (including information about transactions processed by you) from time to time through Kiwi Office’s website. Any such information collected shall be treated in accordance with Kiwi Office’s Privacy Statement, the Privacy Act 1993 and the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987.
12. Requests for refunds must be made by contacting Kiwi Office via firstname.lastname@example.org , by phoning +64 9 847 9015. We require the reason for the refund and the amount. If the request is granted, the refund will be processed back onto the credit or debit card, where the payment came from originally.
13. If you dispute the outstanding amount on your account, please contact Kiwi Office.
14. Payments using the Payment Express Services are made through a secure third party website. However, you acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be entirely secure or private and any information provided by you (including credit or debit card information) may be able to be read and/or intercepted by a third party. Kiwi Office shall have no liability for the interception and/or 'hacking' of any data or other unauthorised access to information provided by you for the purposes of the Services.
15. Kiwi Office reserves the right to deactivate or suspend your account if there is any breach of any of Kiwi Office’s terms and conditions, including but not limited to these terms and conditions.
16. You have the right to access the information in your account and request for any information to be corrected. You can also deactivate your account at any time. Contact Kiwi Office’s customer services department for any of these actions.
17. Kiwi Office uses the Payment Express Payment Gateway for its online credit and debit card transactions. Payment Express processes online credit and debit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
Visit the DPS Payment Express website for more info on online credit card payments.
Payment Express Online Credit Card Payments(www.paymentexpress.com)