How to log in
To log-in click here and enter your login details. If you are having difficulty please call our customer service team on 0800 KIWIOFFICE or (09) 847 9015. Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reset your password here.
How to place an order
- Find the product you want by:
- a) Typing in the description in the search box at the top of the screen
- b) Searching via the green [Shop by Category] box next to the Search box.
- Once you have found the product, you can either view it in a list or grid view.
- You can order directly from the list or tile view by selecting the quantities you want or using the + / - buttons, then press the [add to cart] button.
- If you want more detail on a product you can also open the [product page]. You can also enter quantities and add to cart from the product page.
- There is an indication of stock on both views so you can check availability on line.
- In Stock – Delivery next business day
- In stock – Delivery in 2-3 business days
- In stock at supplier – Ships in 3-5 business days
- Ships from supplier – Ships in 7-10 business days
- Out of stock at supplier
- Discontinued or deleted
- To add a product to your favourites, just click on the [star Add to Favourites] to add to favourites so you can quickly find it next time.
- When you have finished adding your items to the cart, click the [cart] at the top right of the screen to review your order.
- To proceed to the checkout, click the Proceed to Checkout button.
- You will be presented with 4 review steps before you complete your purchase.
- Order & Contact Detail – Entry or Confirmation
- Delivery & Billing Address – Entry or Confirmation
- Payment Method
- Order Complete
- Once you have completed all the steps including payment method and terms & conditions you will need to click the COMPLETE ORDER button at the bottom right.